PRODUTOS > SPRAY DE BARREIRA PROTETOR CUTÂNEO
Protects up to
até 72 horas
Does not burn
What is VUELO Barrier Spray?
VUELO Barrier Spray is a product developed to protect the skin and prevent the appearance of lesions.
The spray forms a uniform silicone film onto the skin, which helps to keep skin healthy and offers protection for up to 72 hours. VUELO Barrier Spray does not cause irritation, burning, or discomfort.
Vuelo Barrier Spray is recommended for use in:
– Preventing allergic reaction to adhesives resulting from frequent changing of wound dressings;
– Preventing dermatitis stemming from contact or excessive sweating and moisture;
– Protects the skin from urinary or fecal incontinence (in diapers area)
– VUELO Barrier Spray protects the skin around the stoma in ostomy patients, presenting injuries caused by infiltrations and leaks or the glue used in the pouching system;
– In bedridden patients, the Barrier Spray prevents the appearance of injuries caused by excess moisture in the bed;
– Preventing skin lesions caused by friction (i.e. in the case of physical exercise);
– Preventing injuries caused by allergic reactions related to adhesives and adhesives tape;
– Protecting the skin around hospital devices such as intubation cannulas, tracheostomies, and gastrostomies.
– Protecting the skin around ostomies, fistulas and draining wounds; preventing dermatitis and skin irritation;
- The skin must be completely clean and dry prior to applying Vuelo Barrier Spray.
- Keep the applicator 10 to 15 cm from the skin and apply a smooth uniform layer of film to the region requiring protection.
- Allow the product to dry.
- If it is necessary to apply an additional layer, allow the first layer to dry before reapplying the product.
- It is recommended that VUELO Barrier Spray be applied every 72 hours.
- It is not necessary that the existing layer be removed before reapplying Barrier Spray.
Vuelo Barrier Spray is a fast-drying, colorless, and water-resistant liquid polymer solution developed to protect the skin. Its formula is non-greasy and does not contain alcohol.
– In cases involving urinary and/or fecal incontinence or whenever the site requires frequent cleaning, it is recommended that the Barrier Spray be reapplied every 24 hours or as necessary.
– In order to provide protection, Vuelo’s Barrier Spray should be reapplied whenever adhesive strips or wound dressings are changed.
– If desired, the film can be removed with a solvent-based adhesive designed for use in hospitals according to the provided instructions. The application of friction to the skin must be avoided in order to prevent injury.
Stop using VUELO Barrier Spray immediately if erythema or any other signs of irritation occur. If these symptoms persist, consult a physician.
The associated use of VUELO Barrier Spray, with moisturizer, lotions and ointments may decrease the product’s effectiveness.
My mother, who has a stoma, loves Vuelo´s products. She has a very fragile skin. With Vuelo Barrier Spray, the skin around the stoma never got hurt again. And the Gelling Agent, then? She's in love! Thank you very much, Vuelo Pharma, for introducing us to these wonderful products, which have improved my mother's quality of life.
The Vuelo Barrier Spray is amazing and really protects the skin around my husband's stoma. As soon as he operated, the skin was all red, bruised and burning. After we started using Vuelo spray, it never happened again! Even with small leaks, the skin is always protected.
I'm a dermatologist nurse and I really love Vuelo's Barrier Spray because it allows me to offer my patients pain relief and, at the same time, a delicate protection. I´m able to use it on patients of any age, from newborns to the elderly. The easy application is another positive point, which allows me to work freely, without touching the patient's skin (which is very uncomfortable in case of dermatitis, for example). The spray increases the durability of ostomy bags and helps with dressing changes because it prevents injures caused by adhesives. What really matters to me is working with products that provide more quality of life for my patients. So Barrier Spray is priceless!
I'm a nursing technician, but I came across the Vuelo Barrier Spray because of a family case. My father had surgery to completely remove his bladder and started using an urostomy bag. Because of the urine, the skin around the stoma became irritated and we could no longer attach the bag at all. I was desperate thinking about what I was going to do. So, a friend recommended the Vuelo Spray to me and it was amazing! We were wasting a lot of ostomy bags by not being able to fix it. As soon as we used the spray, the pouch started to set correctly and my father no longer felt pain or discomfort (he even started to sleep better). It was something miraculous! The spray increased the bag's durability and the skin around the stoma never got hurt again. He says the spray is his best friend. It is something amazing and has solved our problem a lot.
Vuelo Pharma's Barrier Spray is an incredible product that has helped many people to protect their skin and prevent injury. I myself have had great experiences with it and I can say that it is a high quality product. As soon as you apply it, you can see the protective film that forms. It is also water proof. If you drip a drop of water on the skin after application, you will notice that it runs off such as in a glass window. And it´s very easy to use! The spray does not leave the skin greasy and dries in a few seconds. It´s an excellent alternative for those who are looking for skin protection. Due to its quality and water resistance, it has become one of my favorite products and I highly recommend it. Patients themselves notice the benefits. It´s a very important ally in the process of caring for my patients.